Thursday, December 13, 2012

Scrap It With A Song - Shaking Up Christmas


For this week, we are Shaking Up Christmas by the band Train.


and here's my cat Sheldon

Sheldon Shaking Up Christmas

I couldn't help but scrap my cat Sheldon, who is a rescue cat and came to us last April.  He was in bad shape but now he is healthy, full of energy and settling in and making himself right at home.  He looks evil in this photo, (lol) but he is actually watching me type on my laptop.  I had my camera handy so I took a snapshot of him.


This layout was created with the Fancy Pants "Home For Christmas" Collection and my Silhouette Cameo.

Hope you get inspired to create a layout on how you "shake up Christmas" and upload it by December 31 at Scrap It With A Song.

Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. I think Sheldon is adorable. Love that name! Great layout Lee-Anne, awesome design and I love the hanging ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout! I am totally scraplifting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love that photo and the ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great page. and beautiful cat, he does look quit mad. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous layout, sweet cat - love his name :-)

    ReplyDelete