Saturday, December 8, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges 12 Days Of Challenges


All December long at Scrapbook Challenges we are celebrating the season by bringing you the Twelve Days Of Challenges.

Today, my challenge is up and it's the Eighth Day Of Challenges.  My challenge is to create an oval shape on a layout.

Grandparents Are The Best

I used my Silhouette Cameo to create an oval photo mat and cut it twice and layered it with dimensional adhesive and then cut some oval shapes and used them for my title and date as well as embellishments.

This layout was made with Graphic 45 The Ladies' Diary Collection and it's for my son's album of my parents (his grandparents).  I thought the vintage paper would be appropriate for this layout.

I hope this has inspired you to create a layout with the oval shape.  Come play along at Scrapbook Challenges all month.  If you need a little inspiration check out all the Twelve Days Of Challenges here.

Starting in January, we are going to have some exciting changes so keep checking back.

Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and loving the circle elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Love how you used the ovals!

    ReplyDelete