Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Practical Scrappers Ten Things Tuesday - Scallops



Hi everyone!  Today at Practical Scrappers, the Ten Things Team are showcasing creations using scallops.  Scallops are always a fun thing to add to cards and layouts.

I created this layout of my boy cat Sheldon.  The scallops are cut on my Silhouette Cameo in several different sizes and then I layered them.  I cut a large scallop to use as a background for my diecut title.

Adhesive - 3L Adhesives, Scotch
Buttons - Unknown
Cardstock - Michaels
Die Cut Title And Scallops - Silhouette Cameo
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz (Vintage Photo)
Letter Stickers - Bo Bunny
Mists - Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists (Gold, Black)
Patterned Papers - Bo Bunny Zoology Collection
Scalloped Kraft Tag - Maya Road


I hope you are inspired to create with scallops.  Come see what the other ladies on the Ten Things Team at Practical Scrappers created here.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment: