Monday, June 17, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #349


Hi scrappy friends!  I hope you had a nice weekend.  Today I am sharing Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #349.  There is a single and a double page sketch for this week.


Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #349



Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #349 Double

Since this past weekend was Father's Day here in Canada, I wanted to do a masculine layout of my husband and son.


I loved creating this layout because I used the Farmhouse Paper Company's Market Square "Barbershop Collection" and it is perfect for masculine layouts.  I love all the little embellishments that come with it.



Here are more closeups







To see what the wonderful Sketch Crew created with these sketches check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you can carve out some time in your busy day to scrap.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the photos, the brick wall paper and loveeeeeeeee the car!!

    ReplyDelete