Sunday, September 22, 2013

First Dance - Kreaxions Punch #311 and Kreaxions Circle Cutter


Happy Sunday!  Today I wanted to share a layout of my daughter and son in law on their wedding day.   I created this layout with the help of the  Kreaxions Punch #311 (no insert) for the fancy punched border to give the layout more of an elegant touch and also the Kreaxions Circle Cutter.  I also used lots of Bella Blvd. papers from the Love And Marriage Collection as well as Bella Blvd. Pink and White Crochet Hearts and a Bella Blvd. Feather.   

"First Dance"

Here are some more detailed photos




Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch #311
Kreaxions Circle Cutter
This was also used for the September 1, 2013 Stuck? Sketches Challenge and the sketch was designed by Laura Whitaker.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment