Sunday, October 13, 2013

Scrap Our Stash Challenge #8 - Tic Tac Toe

Hello scrappy friends!  Today is my reveal over at Scrap Our Stash for Challenge #8 October 1.  I had such a great time creating with this challenge.  The challenge is to use the chart below and play a little Tic Tac Toe.

I wanted to create a shabby chic feel for my layout of things I am thankful for. I chose the bottom row which is to use 5+ brads, wood veneers and twine on my layout. I used 5 pearl brads for the center of my flowers as well as some wood veneers that I altered with some gesso, acrylic paint and mists.  For the twine, I wrapped the twine around the wood veneer flower.  Here is the layout I created for the challenge.
T Is For Thankful 




Why don't you join the challenge? For this challenge, you will need to pick 3 stash items in a row and add to your layout. These items MUST be premade/packaged from your stash. Remember... the idea is to use up your stash! :) 

Here is the prize you are playing for this month:
Teresa Collins "Tell Your Story" Collection

To be eligible for the prize drawing you must link up your project using Mr Linky
on the side bar here by:
October 29, 2013 ~ 11:59 PM (PST)

Don't forget about the SOS Challenge GUIDELINES!!!! 

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me.  I can't wait to see what you create! 

2 comments:

  1. such a great page!!! LOVE all the details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool challenge! Love your take on it - you obviously have a great stash!

    ReplyDelete