Friday, November 8, 2013

Happier At Home Art Journal - November


Hello friends!  Today I wanted to share my art journal page for November.  It is created inside the actual book "Happier At Home"which is a very thought provoking book.  Every month this year I post an art journal page.  For this month, it is about parenthood.


For this entry, I used the Ranger Adirondacks Color Wash Mist in Lettuce and Espresso to create the background and also some Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain as well as the Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Stain around the edges of the background.  I also used several stamps, and various embellishments to complete the pages.

Left Page

Right Page
These photos were taken last winter when my hubby, teenage son and I were heading up to the mountains in Canmore for a nice weekend and my older two kids and their spouses met up with us for lunch on their way back from  a getaway inBritish Columbia.  That's how we roll with everyone living in different places.  I love this photo because we are all in our casual clothes and I love it because it's so natural and not really rehearsed.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment