Monday, January 6, 2014

A Wintery Layout

Hello scrappy friends!  Today I was inspired by all the talented ladies over at Creative Scrappers and just had to play with Sketch #259 because I loved the grid design.

I broke out my new Keepin Cozy Collection by Echo Park to create this layout and I must say I love doing winter layouts because blue and aqua are some of my favourite colours and Echo Park always has pretty winter collections.  Where I live our winters are cold, snowy and long so I always seem to get a lot of mileage out of the winter papers.

Photo Courtesy of Rockwood Photography







Here is the sketch I used:


Have a scrappy day!



8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Lee-Ann. Loving all those layers and what great title work. Lets not forget the awesome photo's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove your take on this sketch! So many awesome details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously fabulous my friend, I think it's a fave of mine for sure. I recognized the sketch right away. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Creative Scrappers, I love when my friends play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with this sketch! Totally adorable eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing page!! Congrats on the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on Pinterest and pinned it right away!!! Amazing work Lee-Anne!! I love what you did with the sketch and the EP collection.

    ReplyDelete