Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Altered Letter For Susan K. Weckesser

Hello there friends!  I hope you are having an amazing day!  Today I am excited to share with you my Altered Letter that I created using Susan K. Weckesser's awesome patterned papers from her "Live In Color" Collection. It was so much fun to create and very freeing.  It was a great time to use up some of my stash.  Recently, I got a wonderful birthday gift from my husband.  He bought me some new furniture for my studio and I wanted something to personalize it with and thought an altered letter would be great sitting on the shelf.


I used lots of Prima Pearls and Prima Flowers as well as some lace from Kaisercraft and a wire embellishment from Maya Road.  There is also a little birdhouse from Prima and some flower ribbon that I picked up from a scrapbook crop.  A lot of the flowers were white so I sprayed them with some Heidi Swapp Colorshine Mists in Blush and Peach.  There is also some cheesecloth tucked in between the flowers for some more texture.






I hope you are inspired to try an altered letter of your own.  Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day doing what you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment