Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stuck?! Sketches January 15 Sketch

Hello friends!  I hope your week is going well so far.  Today I am sharing a layout I created for the January 15 sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches.  This is a photo of my three kids.  I don't have them all together very often because my two older ones are married and live a few hours away so I was grateful to capture this photo of them last Christmas.  I did a simple layout for the sketch and used my Silhouette Cameo a lot for for the title, the borders and the shapes.  The papers are part of the Fancy Pants "Be Loved" Collection.




Here is the sketch I used designed by Stuck?! Sketches owner Laura Whitaker.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the entire design team reveal and play along here.  There is a fabulous prize from Creative Embellishments and also one from May Arts.  The contest closes January 29.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pager of your three children, I loved your die cutting and I am so happy for you to have a current photo of the three together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! The die cuts you picked are fantastic! I also really like the monochromatic look you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet page Lee-Ann,i love the soft color pallete and the simplicity of the layout! lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and love the colors! The die cuts are super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lee-Anne!
    Your Layout is very nice and wonderful colors as well!

    ReplyDelete