Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Create To Live Layout

Happy Tuesday!  Today I wanted to share a layout that I created of why I love to create.  It truly is a part of me to do something creative just about everyday or else I feel something is missing.  I used the lovely Live In Color Paper Collection by Susan K. Weckesser and also fussy cut some of the designs from the paper such as the clouds, kite, flowers and title.  I also used a Faber Castell Pitt Big Brush Pen and a Susan K. Weckesser stencil to add some faux stitching and also Susan's A Little Grunge Love Stamps.


I also misted my die cut title that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo and added some paint splatters and some misted spots so that the journaling would be easier to see.

I hope you are inspired to create a layout on why you love to create.  Sometimes selfies are therapeutic. Have a lovely day!




1 comment: