Saturday, February 22, 2014

Liebster Blog Award



Lori from Inkinglyyours was so kind and nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! If you haven't seen her blog you should go check her out!  Thanks Lori...I am so honored you thought of me!

Here are the rules of the nomination:
  1. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
  3. Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
  4. Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).

Here are my 11 questions that Lori asked me:

1. What made you decide to start crafting? My grandmother taught me to knit and I loved it and then created ceramics as a teenager and then I cross-stitched in my 20's and 30's and then took up scrapbooking in my 40's and now that is mostly what I do.
2. Where is your #1 place to purchase crafty supplies? My local scrapbook store 
3. Do you prefer rubber/clear stamping or digi stamping? I am not a big stamper but when I do, it's usually texture stamps for mixed media layouts and canvases.
4. How long have you been a paper crafter?  I started paper crafting in 2001.
5. How many design teams are you on? I am on five at the moment.
6. What's your favorite holiday?  Easter
7. What would you say your crafting "style" is? CAS? Layers? I would say it is eclectic or whatever my photo takes me.
8. What's your favorite source for crafty ideas? Magazines? Online sources? Pinterest
9. What do you use for coloring your images? I am not really one to color images but if I do, I like to use watercolors or "paint" with sprays.
10. What size cards do you typically make? The standard size
11. Are you a scrapbooker, stamper or both?  I am mostly a scrapbooker and do layouts and mixed media.

Here are 11 of my favourite blogs that I have chosen to nominate for the Liebster Award: 

Cathy Harper Scrap Playground
Christine Freet Meyer Scrapping With Christine
Marcia Dehn-Nix One Scrap At A Time
Kelly Guzlas Kelster Jean
Lisa Peeples Snappin' And Scrappin'
Laura Whitaker Scrappin Around The Clock
Michelle Gallant Scraps And Pixels
Christa Uttley Do What You Love
Cathryn Hanson Cat Scrap Creations

Finally - here are my 11 questions:

1. What made you decide to start crafting?
2. Do you prefer crops or to create alone?
3. Where do you create?
4. How long have you been a paper crafter?
5. How many design teams are you on?
6. What's your favorite holiday?
7. What would you say your crafting "style" is?  Layers? 
8. What's your favorite source for crafty ideas? Magazines? Online sources?
9. What is your favorite scrapbooking trend?
10. Do you prefer to use sketches or other challenges to create?
11. Are you a scrapbooker, card maker or both?

Here is a link  to some info on the award if you are new to blogging and aren't sure what it is all about! Have a great day!






















1 comment:

  1. Lee-Anne I am honored that you have nominated me for a Liebster award. This is a fabulous way to get to know more about people. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete