Saturday, February 22, 2014

Practical Scrappers February Blog Hop Winner!!

Hi scrappy friends!  Today I am announcing the winner of my prize for the February Practical Scrappers Blog Hop.




and the winner according to Random.org is:

Sandy Ross(Winner) 
Krissy
Nicolle
Christine
Kim
Iris
Wendi 
Laura
Lynn
Ange
Lissa
Patty
Sue
Lisa

Congratulations Sandy!  Please contact me to claim your prize and I will get that out to you.

Thanks to everyone for playing along and becoming a follower.  Have a great day!






3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sandy, if you could send me your mailing address to scrapnut@shaw.ca, I will get that out to you. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Lee-Anne!! I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award - more info on my blog www.inkinglyyours.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete