Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 15 Sketch Reveal At Stuck?! Sketches

Happy Saturday!  Today there is a new sketch up at Stuck?! Sketches 


I wanted to create a layout of my daughter and her niece that was bright and fun.  For this layout I used the Simple Stories Daily Grind Collection that was from a kit I won in January for my layout entry at Creative Scrappers.  My Creative Scrapbook sponsored the January prize.  I love Simple Stories bright fun colors and although it is a busy layout, I just went with it.







Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out the design team reveal at Stuck?! and upload your creation and play along for a prize.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. such a cool layout, Lee-Anne! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page Lee-Anne love what you did wit the arrows!

    ReplyDelete