Monday, March 31, 2014

Published In The Spring Issue Of Life, Paper, Scrapbook!



Hello friends!  Today I am super excited to share that the Spring 2014 Issue of the online publication of Life, Paper, Scrapbook is now live and I have three scrapbook layouts in this issue.

Page 70
Page 96
Page 103

As a scrapbooker, and a Canadian, I am super honoured and thrilled to be published among some of these talented scrapbookers from all over the world.  So take a little break and grab a coffee or tea and if you care to have a look, you can find my layouts on Pages 70, 96 and 103.

http://issuu.com/lifepaperscrapbook/docs/lps_march14

I also wanted to share this layout that I created.  It isn't published, but I loved taking these photos at the Ocean Discovery Centre in Sydney, B.C. on the beautiful island of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.


Have a great day!




5 comments:

  1. Congrats Lee-Anne!!! I'll have to check it out when I get on my computer. Can't wait to see what you created!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly Jean. It is an awesome magazine. Lot's of inspiration.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous. I must have a look I just downloaded it. Clever thing :D

    ReplyDelete