Monday, March 3, 2014

So Lovely Layout

Hello creative friends!  Happy Monday!  Today I wanted to share a layout of my daughter that I created with an awesome sketch from Page Drafts.  I love sketches and Emma Stafrace clearly knows how to create some really amazing ones.  I saw this one and was so inspired.


For my layout I wanted to create a vintage, feminine, shabby chic type of design.  I didn't stray too far from the sketch and cut lots of different designs with my Cameo and added some lace and pearls and used my sewing machine to give it a more homemade feel.  I used the Kaisercraft Tea Break Collection of patterned papers and the two rose die cuts.  I just love pink and green together.  Something that isn't the norm for me is to use my computer to create my journaling but I wanted it to fit the layout.


Here are some more closeups








Do you ever see a sketch and want to create something as soon as you see it?  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies

Diecuts - Silhouette
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz (Bundled Sage, Tattered Rose)
Lace - Unknown
Patterned Paper - Kaisercraft Tea Break Collection
Pearls - Kaisercraft
Sheer Ribbon - American Crafts


1 comment: