Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Practical Scrappers April Sketch

Happy day!  Today at Practical Scrappers there is a new sketch for April and I immediately thought of something with a Spring or Easter theme.


I cut five strips of green card stock with my Silhouette Cameo to look like grass and layered it on the bottom of the layout.  I then cut some eggs and placed them randomly in the layers of grass.

 For the top right hand corner I used a doily and layered some die cuts, stickers and enamel dots.

I matted the photos in yellow paper and layered some die cuts and enamel dots.


Here is the sketch

I hope you are inspired to create.  Thanks for stopping by and check out what some of the other design team members created with the sketch here.  It's always interesting how it is interpreted differently by each person.

No comments:

Post a Comment