Thursday, October 16, 2014

Colors Of Fall Layout

Hello friends! Happy Thursday!  Today is the sketch reveal at My Creative Sketches for October.  I created a Fall layout with the sketch and used the Bella Blvd. Hello Autumn Collection of papers, stickers and chipboard elements for this layout as well as some older Bella Blvd. collections of flags, buttons, washi tape and a crochet heart.  I love that I can combine collections and they totally coordinate.







Here is the October Sketch designed by Liz Chidester


Now it's your chance to  play along at My Creative Scrapbook's Sketch Challenge. There is an entire month to link up and as you probably know by the kits, there is always a fabulous prize from My Creative Scrapbook. While you are there, check out what the entire team created with the sketch.  I hope you enjoyed your visit and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love this LO! So so so cute! Thank you for participating in the PI Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout Lee-Anne! Perfect take on the sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete