Thursday, December 4, 2014

'Tis The Season Layout

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a Christmas layout for Creative Embellishments that I created of my two older kiddos when they were little.  They are grown up now but I smile when I look at this photo of my son with his face painted and my daughter and son sitting on Santa’s lap at a company Christmas party.
IMG_3503
For this layout, I used the Creative Embellishments Snowflake Rubber Stamp and also the Grid Rubber Stamp  on the kraft card stock background and heat embossed it with some white embossing powder.  I then used white, green and red embossing powder and heat embossed the Wood Veneer SnowflakesChristmas Train and  Christmas Bulb. Next, I matted my photo and added papers and ephemera and  as well as a bow, doily and sewing machine stitching.  Finally, I added some journaling strips that I created on the computer, printed them out and outlined them in black pen and adhered them to some patterned paper.
IMG_3518

IMG_3514


I used the Merry & Bright Collection by Pink Paislee for the papers and ephemera and also some flair from A Flair For Buttons.
I hope I have inspired you to create a festive, holiday layout.  There are so many Christmas items in the Creative Embellishments shop. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: