Sunday, February 15, 2015

Stuck?! Sketches February 15, 2015 Sketch And Reveal

Hello friends! It's time for another sketch reveal at Stuck?! Sketches.  Here is what I came up with for the sketch.  I love flowers and the Daylily is one of the flowers that I love.


There are lots of Heidi Swapp Colorshine Sprays (Chartreuse, Primrose, and Seafoam) as well as some chipboard and machine stitching on this layout.  I used a new paper collection called Love Notes from We R Memory Keepers and layered several papers. I really loved the raw look of the chipboard from Creative Embellishments for this layout so I kept them raw as well as the wood veneer hearts. My goal was to keep the focus on the photo.


 I added some machine sticking for more texture and interest.


For this chipboard, I cut apart a wood chipboard border and adhered it to another chipboard heart. I then nested another wood veneer heart on top of a paper heart.


Laura Whitaker has done it again with a fresh, innovative sketch.


To see what the entire design team created and to link up your layout please go here. As always, there are amazing prizes to be won.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout using some papers from the collection I designed: LOVE NOTES with We R Memory Keepers. Hooray! :) http://www.amandarosezampelli.com/elsewhere/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love this collection. Such pretty on trend colors. :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty, I can feel spring in your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I love the mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete