Thursday, May 7, 2015

Play Layout For A Flair For Buttons

Hello friends!  Happy Thursday!  Today I wanted to share a layout I created with some awesome flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons  and lots of papers and embellishments from the new Fancy Pants Designs Office Suite Collection.  I am loving the gold trend and the soft color palette of this collection.

In my stash of flair, I found three flair buttons that I thought would be perfect for this layout.  I wanted it to be fun and playful just like these two sisters were. I placed them on the layout to create a visual triangle.


I added some sewing machine stitching to add some interest and texture and made the paper bow below with my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.  









Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out these flair and many more in the Flair For Buttons Etsy Store.  







No comments:

Post a Comment