Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Just Married Captured Layout

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday! I am happy to share another layout that I created with the Just Nick Fancy Floral Digital Cut File and the word "capture" from the Capture This Digital Cut Files set.  This wedding layout is of my daughter's wedding day.


I cut the Fancy Floral Cut File with my Silhouette Cameo on some paper from the Fancy Pant's Designs Flutter Collection and also the word "captured" on gold foil paper by Fancy Pants.  



I hand stitched inside every petal in several coordinating colors of embroidery floss and also about 1/4 inch from the outside edge of the background paper with several colors.


The title is popped up with some dimensional squares on every other letter.  I added some sequins and flair buttons too.




I hope you enjoyed your visit.  You can find the Fancy Floral Digital Cut File and the Capture This Digital Cut File set in the Just Nick Store here.  Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used On This Layout

Buttons - Fancy Pants Designs
Diecuts - Fancy Pants Designs
Embroidery Floss - DMC
Flair Buttons - Fancy Pants Designs
Patterned Paper - Fancy Pants Designs Flutter Collection
Sequins - Fancy Pants Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment