Tuesday, June 9, 2015

You Had Me At Meow Layout

Hello friends! Today I'm up on the A Flair For Buttons Blog sharing a layout I created of my cat Sheldon.


Simple Stories has these cute Cat Sn@p! 3X4 Cards and Cat Sn@p Insta Squares & Pieces that have been sitting in my stash and although I didn't buy any patterned paper to use for these, I thought I would create my own by painting with paint dabbers in four bright colors to coordinate with these.

I then began layering papers and die cuts and popping up the photos and some of the die cuts with dimensional squares.

I added three flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons Got Cat Flair to my layout.  I love using flair on my layouts and couldn't wait to play with these.

 I also added some sequins and enamel dots and hand stitched some x's randomly on the page.  I am really loving these colors lately and have been doing a lot of hand stitching on my pages these days since I have a huge bag full of DMC embroidery floss from my old cross stitching days.

I also added some label stickers and mini alpha stickers to add words to my page.



Here are the flair buttons that I used on my layout.  Aren't they cute?

Got Cat Flair by A Flair For Buttons

I was also inspired by the June Sketch over at Paper Issues.


Be sure and check out The Get Cat Flair and hundreds more amazing and fun flair buttons in the 

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. this is so cute! I love the cats all over the page! What a fun use of the sketch. So nice to see you playing along at Paper Issues

    ReplyDelete