Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My First Layout For The My Creative Scrapbook August Reveal

Hello friends! Today I am excited because it's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook with the August kits and I am honored to be a guest designer this month.  I designed four layouts with the August Creative Kit which mostly includes the Fancy Pants Summer Sun Collection.

My Creative Scrapbook August Creative Kit
 It was so much fun to work with and I absolutely love the papers, the embellishments and the gold accents to this kit.  Here is my first of four layouts with this awesome kit.  For my layout I used some of the number die cuts from the kit and some brag cards and arranged the numbers and machine stitched over them to adhere them down.  I then added a some layers using brag cards to mat the photo and then added my flair, splats of ink and die cuts.


Here are some closeups:






Here are the other kits that are available for August at My Creative Scrapbook.

My Creative Scrapbook August Album Kit
My Creative Scrapbook August Main Kit
My Creative Scrapbook August LE Kit
All these kits are available at My Creative Scrapbook in the shop now. Also, be sure and check out the full reveal with the entire My Creative Scrapbook team on the blog here. 

 Tomorrow I will reveal my second layout with the August Creative Kit. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment