Saturday, August 1, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Layout And Sneak Peeks

Hello friends! Happy August! I am excited to share my first layout as a guest designer for August at My Creative Scrapbook.  If you haven't seen their kits you are missing out.  They are fabulous! What is so great about My Creative Scrapbook kits, is that there is a kit for everyone and every style.

I created my projects with the August Creative Kit and I love this kit because it has bright, cheery colors and has lots of the Fancy Pants Summer Sun Collection, which I adore.


Here are some more closeups…






I created the above layout using a paper weaving method (tutorial will follow later this month).  This is a great way to use up pieces of patterned paper.

Here are some more sneak peeks of my layouts that will be revealed on August 5.






To view the sneak peeks from the My Creative Scrapbook Design Team, you can see them on the My Creative Scrapbook blog here.

 Be sure to check out the August Reveal on August 5.  Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment