Friday, August 28, 2015

The Joys Of Boys

Hello friends! I am happy you stopped by my blog.  If you are looking for the August Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop, you can scroll down or go here. 

Today I am sharing a layout I created using some awesome flair from A Flair For Buttons.




This layout is of my son when he was seven years old.  He was at a birthday party and they had face painting so he chose to be a pirate. I used the Bella Blvd. Max Collection for all the papers, stickers and the crochet heart.

For more of a homespun feel, I hand stitched with some orange embroidery floss.  I adhered two flair buttons on my layout. The #little man flair button is from the Hashtag Boy Flair Set.  



I can't get enough stars and hearts and used a paper punch for all the small paper hearts and die cut a large heart with my Silhouette Cameo and added a flair button from the Just Hearts 1 Flair Set.


I like to group my embellishments so I added some brads from October Afternoon that were in my stash.


I appreciate it that you stopped by! Don't forget to check out the shop at A Flair For Buttons for these and hundreds more flair buttons.  
























No comments:

Post a Comment