Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wild Child Layout

Hello friends! I hope you are having a good weekend.  I know I am enjoying the last day of summer.  Officially in my home it is the last day of summer vacation as my youngest son goes back to school tomorrow.  It was a really hot summer and also smoky with all the forest fires but I must say I really enjoyed it.  Enough about that.

I wanted to share a layout I created for the August 28 Scrap And Chat Challenge over at Paper Issues.  It was so much fun to hang out with a fun bunch of ladies on Friday night.  They are all so upbeat and it was a great way to unwind after a crazy busy week.  For the challenge I used paint, patterned paper, sequins and journaling.  Here is the layout I came up with for the challenge:





I am really on a paper punching kick at the moment and using 6X6 paper pads.  This one was in my stash and it is the Simple Stories Hello Baby Collection. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I have a great week!






1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful color scheme and great design with all of the layered circles, Lee-Anne! :)

    ReplyDelete