Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fall Layout

Happy Saturday! Today I am on the A Flair For Buttons blog with a Fall layout.

 I tend to be a seasonal scrapper and the minute that my son went back to school I took out the Fall scrappy goodies.


This layout was created using some watercolors, patterned paper, some digital cut files from the Silhouette Online Store, stickers, twine, mist splatters and of course some flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons.

For this layout,  I used the Fall 3 Flair and the Fox And Owl Flair.  I placed one flair button from the Fox And Owl Flair Set to the left of the photo to lead the eyes to the photo.



 and I placed another flair button from the Fall 3 Flair Set on the right hand corner of the layout in a cluster.


Here are some more closeups




I backed the white card stock background with several different colors of patterned paper.  I used the So Rad Collection by Simple Stories for the papers and an older collection called Sweater Weather from Simple Stories for the title stickers and some stickers from Doodlebug Designs Friendly Forest Collection. 

You can find lots of Fall, Christmas and Thanksgiving flair in the shop right now and some are new! Go here to shop. 

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Flair Used On This Layout




1 comment: