Sunday, September 20, 2015

Two Layouts To Share

Happy Sunday! Today I have two layouts to share with you.  I completed a class of Paige Evans over at Big Picture Scrapbooking called Paige's Pages 04.  Let me tell you I love Paige's style and I can't tell you how much she inspires me and it helps me take my creativity to a whole new level.  Sometimes I love to be challenged and Paige helps me think outside the box.

Both these layouts were created with the new So Rad Collection of patterned papers by Simple Stories.  I have made four layouts with this collection and I can't get enough of it.  The colors are fabulous.  The title "Rad" was created from a cut file at Just Nick Digital Cut Files. 

The first layout was using paper strips.  I love this photo of my youngest son.




and this layout was using confetti.  I designed the large "Fall Title" on my Silhouette Cameo and for the  "Changing Leaves" title I purchased from Kerri Bradford Studios.  I love Fall and took this photo last year of a beautiful acreage near my home.







I won't go into detail about the creative process of these layouts because it's Paige Evan's class and I urge you to take it if you want to get creative.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments: