Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Cat Sheldon Layout

Hello friends! Happy Saturday! Today I wanted to share a layout of my fur baby Sheldon for A Flair For Buttons.  He was rescued from a shelter and was in very poor health but my husband and I loved his personality so we took a chance and adopted him and nursed him back to health.  He is one funny cat.

SheldonAFFB copy

Sheldon2

Sheldon1
For my layout I used the Got Cat Flair and the Cute Kitty Flair


Il_570xN.429071819_1xcy

Il_570xN.398739845_asgs

These and many more flair buttons are available to purchase in the A Flair For Buttons store now.

I also used some cut files from Just Nick Digital Cut Files for the title and the photo mat that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.  The papers are from the new Simple Stories So Rad Collection. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment