Friday, November 13, 2015

Bella Blvd.'s November Bella Buzz Coming Soon!

Hi all my awesome blog followers! Happy Friday the 13th!  I am just heading off for four days to a scrapbooking retreat for a much needed break but before I head out, I wanted to let you know that the November 2015 issue of Bella Blvd.'s Bella Buzz Newsletter will be coming to your inbox on Monday, November 16, but only if you subscribe to the newsletter here.  It's full of lots of inspiration and giveaways.
I am excited to have another layout included in the Bella Buzz.  I hope you will check it out. Bella Blvd. is definitely one of my faves.

To make sure you receive the newsletter in your inbox, you can subscribe http://www.bellablvd.typepad.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment