Thursday, November 5, 2015

It's The November 2015 Kits Reveal Day At My Creative Scrapbook!


 Hello friends! Happy Thursday! Today is the 5th of the month, so that means that it is the reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook.  It's always exciting to see all the designers show their beautiful projects with the upcoming kits.  Here are the beautiful kits for November 2015:

November 2015 Main Kit
November 2015 Creative Kit 

November 2015 LE Kit
November 2015 Album Kit
I am honored once again to be asked to guest design for November and I loved working with the November 2015 Main Kit.  I thought I would share one of my layouts today and I will share the other three layouts throughout November.  This is my first layout:


I decided to make a layout of my daughter.  The kit is based on a Fall/Thanksgiving theme, but I wanted to show you how the kit can also be used to create everyday layouts.  My daughter's sweater was a dark maroon color and I thought it would work perfectly with the November main kit.

I used the Lindy's Stamp Gang spray from the main kit and sprayed the wood veneer word "celebrate" and used it as part of my title.  I used my one inch square paper punch and punched out several squares of different patterned papers.  If they are cut in half diagonally, they create a triangle.  I arranged the paper triangles in a pattern as shown above and machine stitched them down to the background paper in a dark green thread.  I also used the spray to color the creme ribbon.  The chipboard frames are so fun to work with in this kit.  I try to use them not only as frames for the photos, but also with die cuts.

Thank you so much for letting me share this kit with you.  Be sure and come back several times this month for more layouts that I have created from this kit as well as some tips on how I created the layouts.

To see the full reveal of all the designers and the kits for November, please go to the gallery here.

Be sure and order your kits from My Creative Scrapbook today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment