Thursday, January 28, 2016

Just Read Layout

Hello friends! Today I am sharing somewhat of a mixed media layout over at A Flair For Buttons.

Every once in a while I like to mix it up and play with my inks, sprays, and stamps.  I adore this photo of my son when he was reading out loud to his nana.  It was a special moment for him.  This is when he was 6 years old and now he is 16.

AFFBJanuary28

IMG_0642

IMG_0645

I used two flair buttons on this layout.  I try to think outside the box and use different flair buttons than what they are really intended for.
Il_570xN.716776247_pj7q
 Il_570xN.335130072 
Be sure and check out all the flair at A Flair For Buttons.  There are hundreds of flair buttons and sets to choose from.

Have a creative day!

Supplies Used On This Layout:

Alpha Stickers - Simple Stories
Brad - Echo Park
Cardstock - American Crafts
Circle Punch - Marvy Uchida
Distress Inks - Ranger 
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Metal Heart Clip - American Crafts
Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny
Sewing Thread - Coates
Stamps - Creative Embellishments
Twine - Doodlebug Designs 
Wood Veneers - Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment