Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February Kit Sneak Peeks At My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! Happy Tuesday!  Today is sneak peek day at My Creative Scrapbook sharing the February kits.

For this month, I designed 7 layouts with the Main Kit.  I was very inspired with this lovely kit and was pleasantly surprised how much product was included in this kit.
February 2016 Main Kit

Here is one of my layouts with the February Main Kit of my daughter and son-in-law.  For this layout, I wanted to create a gold and black layout so I used lots of gold stickers.  For the wood veneer embellishments, I added some black embossing powder and heat set them with a heat gun.  



Next is the February Creative Kit.  Such bright fun colors!


The February LE Kit is perfect for the shabby chic lovers.


and finally the February Album Kit to create a Valentine's Day themed mini album.


What do you think?  Which one is your favorite? 

 The full design team reveal is February 5 so be sure and reserve your kits now at www.mycreativescrapbook.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment