Thursday, March 3, 2016

March Sneak Peeks at My Creative Scrapbook

It's another exciting day at My Creative Scrapbook.  The sneak peeks of the four March kits are revealed and I am in love with them all.

I was given the Main kit and the Creative kit to design with and I love them both equally.  I immediately was drawn to the beautiful soft colors and looked at all my girly, spring, easter and wedding photos.

Here is one of the layouts that I created with the March Main kit which include some of the My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous papers, journal cards, chipboard and fabric brads.


This little girl is so cute and feisty.  She loves playing mommy by putting on makeup.  For this layout I added a white card stock background that I added some distress inks to give it more of a wispy, soft feel to the background.  Sometimes I feel that white card stock is too stark so I wanted to add a bit of interest without it being too overpowering.  Later this month I will share four techniques that I used distress inks to add some interest to white card stock backgrounds.




 


Now it's time for the sneak peeks.  I know you are going to love them.

March Main kit

March Creative kit
March LE kit

March Album Kit
Aren't they great! Which is your favorite?  Again, Pam Rangel, owner of My Creative Scrapbook always does a fantastic job creating the monthly kits.

March 5 is the big day of the design team reveal so you won't want to miss it.  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment