Monday, March 7, 2016

Smile Layout

Hello friends! I know it's Monday, but the sun is shining so it's all good.  Just thought I would share another layout with the March Main kit at My Creative Scrapbook.  I simply LOVE the rose pink, the cream, aqua and green colors to this beautiful collection from My Mind's Eye.



For this selfie layout, I added a white cardstock background and chose the green scalloped paper and machine stitched around the scalllops very carefully as well as the photo mat.  I love the homespun feel it gives the layout.


I added some journal cards, chipboard pieces, stickers, ribbon, a fabric brad, which I absolutely love, and some mini silk roses tucked into the lace bow.


Well there you have it. My third layout with the March Main kit at My Creative Scrapbook.  Here are all the kits that are available to purchase.  The top left photo below is the March Main Kit, the top right photo is the March Creative kit.  The bottom left is the March LE kit and the bottom right is the March Album kit.


Be sure and check out the My Creative Scrapbook design team gallery for March.  The ladies once again outdid themselves.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



1 comment: