Thursday, April 14, 2016

Now Playing Layout

Today I am on the A Flair For Buttons blog sharing a layout of some of the movies my hubby and I have gone to see at the local theater for some of our date nights.


I used three flair buttons from the At The Movies flair set for this layout.

For my papers, I used some older Bella Blvd. patterned papers and stickers from the Scattered Sprinkles Collection and also machine stitched the paper strips in place instead of adding adhesive to the back of the strips to keep the strips in place.  The layout was inspired by a sketch from Laura Whitaker.


I arranged the flair buttons in clusters with some stars that I punched out with a star paper punch.  



I arranged my 2X2 photos in a group.


I also added some splatters of black ink and some red thread for more texture and interest.


Here are the lovely flair buttons.  Aren't they perfect?



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the amazing flair buttons in the A Flair For Buttons shop.  There are always new flair being added.


1 comment: