Saturday, April 9, 2016

Sk8er Dude Layout

Hello followers! Hope you are having a good weekend so far.  Today I am sharing a boy layout of this handsome little guy Quinn using the Sk8er Cut Files at Just Nick Digital Cut Files.


I chose to use some fun, bright colored patterned paper for my layout.  It is from Bo Bunny's Lil Monster Collection.  


I added lots of flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons and also some machine stitching to give it more texture and interest.


The wood veneer stars and ampersand were altered using Gelatos.  I love the rich color it gives the wood veneers.  They look like a tube of lipstick.  I just color them like I would color a paper and then smudge it with my fingers.  It doesn't need water.


I created a skateboard "ramp" with the patterned paper and machine stitched across the edge and also machine stitched over the diecut title and popped up the skateboarder diecut with foam squares for dimension.


Here is the cut files I used for my layout from Just Nick Digital Cut Files  

Sk8er Cut Files
This was fun to create a masculine layout.  Be sure and check out all the cut files in the Just Nick shop.  There are so many and there are new ones added each week.  

Happy creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment