Sunday, April 3, 2016

Spring Layout

Today I wanted to share one of my layouts that was included in the sneak peeks of the April kits yesterday on the My Creative Scrapbook blog.  For my layout, I used the April Creative Kit which is mostly papers, stickers and ephemera from the new Spring Collection by Echo Park Paper.


I love visiting greenhouses at this time of year and purchasing flowers to plant in my flower beds.

As you will see, I put my paper punches to work for this layout and used several circle paper punches and scalloped circle paper punches and arranged cut circles in rows.




It was a delight to work with the April Creative Kit.  


There are two more days until the full design team reveal, but the kits can be reserved now at My Creative Scrapbook.  

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment