Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Once In A Lifetime

Hello friends! Today on the A Flair For Buttons blog I am sharing a layout using the Just Cruising Flair.

 A few years back, I went on a scrapbooking and photography cruise to Hawaii and toured the islands of Kauai, Maui, Hawaii and Oahu.  It was a trip of a lifetime!


For my layout I used a digital cut file from Just Nick Digital Cut Files, some papers and stickers from the Carta Bella Travel Stories Collection, and also some wood veneers from Studio Calico that I have had in my stash for a while.  To complete the layout, I added some sequins to the "water".








Here is the fabulous Just Cruising Flair:

Just Cruising Flair
 These flair are perfect for all your cruising photos.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the flair in the Flair For Buttons shop today.  Have a great day!






2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout - fab flair. That is one of my favorite sources for those shiny treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there mates, how is all, and what you would like to say concerning this article, in my view its really
    amazing for me.

    ReplyDelete