Monday, June 27, 2016

Remember What Matters Most

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a layout of my daughter and son and their spouses at Just Nick Digital Cut Files.
I designed this layout with the Botanical Beauty Background cut file and some patterned papers and embellishments from the June kit from Clique Kits that I designed with for the Just Nick/Clique Kits team up earlier this month.  
For my layout, I cut out the Botanical Beauty Background cut file on a sheet of 12 X 12 white card stock with my Cameo and backed it with the aqua corrugated paper and also several coordinating patterned papers.  I wanted to add more depth to my project by adding dimensional foam squares underneath the white card stock before adhering the patterned papers.




Here is the cut file I used for my layout:
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the fabulous cut files in the Just Nick shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment