Friday, July 22, 2016

Faith Hope Joy Card

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a simple card over at Paper House Productions.  I designed this card with the Atlantis Colorways Collection.  I love the beautiful colors and graphics in this collection.


Supply List
For this card I chose the striped side of the Atlantis Trim Cards 12" Colorways Scrapbook Paper  and with my sewing machine I stitched around the edge with some white thread and adhered it to the white cardstock.

Using the other side of the Atlantis Trim Cards 12" Colorways Scrapbook Paper, I took some scissors and cut out the small square designs and traced them with a die cut shape that I had from a cut file (Quilted Background) from Just Nick Digital Cut Files. Once they were traced, I cut the squares out with scissors.

I adhered the square designs onto the striped paper and then added the words "Faith, Hope, and Joy".

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Be sure and check out all the beautiful products at Paper House Productions.

Happy creating!






No comments:

Post a Comment