Thursday, July 28, 2016

Friends Forever

Hello everyone! I'm sharing this layout on the A Flair For Buttons blog today of my two oldest kiddos that are now all grown up, but I still smile when I look at these two when they were little. They were best buds then and they still are now.


For this layout I used the flair buttons from the Happy Flair set and the Just Hearts 2 Flair set. and added one to the top left hand corner and the bottom right hand corner of my layout.  One of my favorite layout designs is the diagonal design.  


I used a funky cut file background (Quilted Background) from Just Nick Digital Cut Files that I cut out on white cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo and backed it with some plaid papers from Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Collection.


I added the foam words "friends and forever" for the title.


I dug deep in my stash and found some enamel dots, wood veneers and some ephemera from Elle's Studio.


 I thought the pastel colors went well with the page as my children were babies really.

I hope you enjoyed your visit. Have a lovely day!

Flair Sets Used On Layout



















No comments:

Post a Comment