Friday, August 5, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook August Kits Reveal

Hello friends! Happy Friday! Today I am excited to show you the August Kits that the design team created with.  There are four beautiful kits each month to choose from.  For August, I created with the August Main Kit.  I love this kit because it is stuffed full of the new Fancy Pants Designs Life Is Beautiful Collection which I adore.

August Main Kit
I thought I would share one of my layouts with the main kit today.  I will share my other layouts throughout the month.

But there are also these three kits to choose from:

August Creative Kit
August Limited Edition Kit
August Album Kit
Now is the time to order your kits.  Also, be sure and check out the design team gallery at My Creative Scrapbook to see each design team member's creations.  You are in for a treat.  
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment