Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My Paper House Favorite Products Feature

Hello friends! It's Lee-Anne here today with another layout that I have created for Paper House Productions.

For the next two weeks the designers are sharing their favorite products feature and for me personally, I absolutely love the Autumn Woods Collection.  Such a gorgeous collection with beautiful autumn colors.  I knew that I wanted to scrap my new puppy Syd.


Let's Escape To The Woods Layout Supply List
I began the layout by adding distress inks onto the white cardstock background by pouncing the ink pads onto a splat mat and adding some water to each distress ink color with a water pen.  Place your white cardstock onto the inked and watered splat mat and smoosh around.  Let dry.


I fussy cut the "Let's Escape To The Woods" and all the leaves and added them to the dry inked background with some foam dimensional squares to add some layering and dimension.


I also added some paper strips to the bottom of the layout and also a floral border sticker and then added my journaling with the black pen.


Puffy stickers simply add even more dimension and interest so I added a fox,  flower, leaf,  arrow, branch and "explore" puffy stickers.


I really love the rich autumn colors from this collection from Paper House Productions.  Be sure and check out the Autumn Woods Collection and all the other gorgeous products at Paper House Productions.

Thanks for visiting! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Yahoo for
    something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round
    entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it
    all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and
    also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read much more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

    ReplyDelete