Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wizard Of Oz Layout

Hello friends! Today I am on the Paper House Productions blog sharing this Wizard Of Oz Layout using some papers and stickers from the Wizard Of Oz Collection.
IMG_4343
Supply List
I wanted to add some texture and interest to the layout so I cut 12 X 1 inch strips of the Wizard Of Oz Poppies Paper and used a pair of fringe scissors to add fringe to the strips and adhered them to a 12X12 piece of white card stock starting at the bottom and working upwards.  I had a bare space on the top so I added border strips to the top.  
IMG_4350
Next I added some gold stickers to the layout that are included in the Wizard Of Oz Watercolors Paper Crafting Kit.
IMG_4348
Finally, I added card stock stickers to the layout and gave the Wizard Of Oz characters some dimension by popping them up with some foam squares and adhering them to the fringe background.
IMG_4349
There you have it.  A fringe layout.  I hope you are inspired to try this technique with the gorgeous Wizard Of Oz Collection and check out all the beautiful products at Paper House Productions.  
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment