Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Autumn Is In The Air Layout

Hello friends! Today I have another Autumn themed layout on the Paper House Productions blog.  I simply love the Autumn Woods Collection.  The colors are so gorgeous!  I thought it would be perfect to scrap a layout of a recent hike to the mountains with my puppy.


Autumn Is In The Air Layout Supply List
Here are some more detailed photos of my layout:


I fussy cut the title "Autumn Is In The Air" and popped it up with some foam squares.


To direct the eye down towards the photo, I cut out a paper triangle to use as a "photo corner" and added a floral cardstock sticker and fussy cut the heart and adhered it to the photo corner.  



There are some lovely paper strips in the Autumn Woods collection so I added three paper strips to the bottom of the layout and fussy cut the words "the colors of fall, changing colors, and autumn is in the air".

This was a simple layout to create and the papers simply make it.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Paper House Productions store for hundred of beautiful papers, embellishments, stickers, etc.  Have a lovely day!



No comments:

Post a Comment