Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween Frames With 3D Shimmers Lighted Embellishments


Hello friends! Today I am sharing a fun Halloween home decor project over at Paper House Productions.  


For my project I created some scary frames to place on my shelf in my studio with the new 3D Shimmers Lighted Embellishments.  They are so cool! I love that I can press them any time and they light up.

Halloween Frames Supply List
You will need:
3 - black 8 X 8 inch frames (I used shadow box frames that come in a 3 pack at Michael's but they don't have to be shadow box frames)
Adhesive - (I used my ATG gun)
Large Paper Trimmer
Paper House Productions Supplies (listed below)
I began with three (3) black - 8 inch by 8 inch square frames and cut my patterned papers down to 7 1/2 inches by 7 1/2 inches and adhered them on top of the glass.
img_5036
I added my 3D Shimmer Lighted Embellishments about one inch from the top of the frame and made sure they were centered and stuck them down also being sure that the ribbon for each of the Shimmers were tucked underneath. This way if you want to repurpose them for hanging in the future, you still are able to use them.
img_5036-version-2
To complete each frame, I added some 3D stickers on the top middle area of each frame and also added some stickers to the paper area and also added the word stickers from the Scary Sculpted Sticker set to the bottom middle of each frame.
img_5036-version-3
I hope you enjoyed my project and are inspired to use these wonderful 3D Shimmers Lighted Embellishments on your next project.  Be sure and check out all the wonderful products at Paper House Productions for your next home decor project. Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment