Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook October Kits Reveal Day

Hello friends! Today is October 5 and each month on the fifth day is when My Creative Scrapbook reveals the four kits for that month.

The October kits are beautiful as always and what I love is that there is a kit for each paper crafter's particular style.  I had the fun task of creating layouts and cards with the October Main Kit and the October Creative Kit.  Now is the time to order your kits.  Here are all the four kits to feast your eyes on:

October 2016 Main Kit


October 2016 Creative Kit


October 2016 LE Kit


October 2016 Album Kit


Be sure to check out the entire design team reveal using all four kits on the My Creative Scrapbook blog here.  

Throughout the month, I will be sharing my layouts and cards that I created.  Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment