Saturday, November 5, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook November Kits Reveal Day

Hello friends! Happy Saturday! I hope you are enjoying your Saturday so far.  Today is the exciting November kits reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook and the kits just keep getting better and better. I am so excited to share the beautiful kits with you. Be sure and reserve your kit today. As always, there are four beautiful kits each and every month to choose from. Here they are:

My Creative Scrapbook November 2016 Main Kit

My Creative Scrapbook November 2016 Creative Kit

My Creative Scrapbook November 2016 LE Kit
My Creative Scrapbook November 2016 Album Kit


Check out the design team's take on these fabulous kits by visiting the design team gallery for November here.

Be sure and check out all the details on how to purchase kits here.
Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment